Program management that ensures your objectives are met
Axis Teknologies has a Program Management Office (PMO) with a dedicated governance team that acts as the gearbox to control all field activities, ensuring project objective achievement. They oversee deliverable handoffs, document management and client progress reports.
Our PMO governance team includes senior level managers and engineers with an average of 25 years experience in overseeing broad scope wireless and wireline infrastructure projects.
Our PMO methodology includes the following elements as the foundation for delivering successful projects for our clients:
- Thorough analysis and identification of the business goals of our clients’ projects
- A clearly detailed solution and project plan with a well defined scope
- A detailed project roadmap with schedules and budgets
- Guidelines for communication and accountability through all project phases
- Utilization of Project Management Institute Methodology to expose potential on-site issues or concerns so they can be resolved before they become a problem
Axis Wireless Expert Project Managers
Axis Wireless Expert Project Managers have an average of 10 to 15 years of wireless experience with expertise in the full scope of technologies related to 2G, 3G, and 4G including wireless infrastructure, DAS, small cells and HetNets.
Axis Project Managers have the knowledge, experience and certifications to oversee all phases of design, planning, implementation, optimization and testing related to wireless infrastructure. They ensure seamless operations at the client site on local, regional or national projects. They are critical thinkers who understand the big picture and can predict problems before they occur, ensuring project metrics are consistently achieved or exceeded.
Axis Project Managers have saved clients millions in reduced time to market, improved vendor efficiencies, and streamlined processes.
Contact us to find out how the Axis Program Management Office can help turn your project strategies into reality, achieving the objectives your executive management demands.